Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Ibori Mourns As Former Rivers Military Governor Diete-Spiff Passes On

    August 23, 2026

    FBI to US Court: Why We Are Withholding Tinubu’s Records

    August 21, 2026

    Of Local Government Autonomy and Allocation Boom: Let the Grassroots Feel the Impact

    August 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Ibori Mourns As Former Rivers Military Governor Diete-Spiff Passes On
    • FBI to US Court: Why We Are Withholding Tinubu’s Records
    • Of Local Government Autonomy and Allocation Boom: Let the Grassroots Feel the Impact
    • Adeleke Presents Certificate Of Return To Tinubu In Aso Villa
    • NELFUND: Tinubu Approves Recovered EFCC Cash For Student Loans
    • No Shortcut to Aso Rock: ADC, NDC Must Be Prepared To Work — Afegbua
    • Arsenal Sign Aston Villa’s Ezri Konsa In £51m Deal
    • Tinubu To Address World Leaders At UNGA 81
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    TheScrutinyNG
    Subscribe
    Sunday, August 23
    • Home
    • Politics
    • Business
    • News
      • World News
    • Sports
    • Interviews
    • Opinion
    • Entertainment
    • Columnists
    • ABOUT US
    TheScrutinyNG
    Home » Access Bank Says Male Staff Who Secretly Filmed Colleagues In Restrooms Has Been Sacked
    2 Mins ReadApril 28, 2025

    Access Bank Says Male Staff Who Secretly Filmed Colleagues In Restrooms Has Been Sacked

    By Samuel AkpenpuunApril 28, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Access Bank says it is cooperating with law enforcement authorities after sacking a staff member, Stephen Ifeanyichukwu Ejezie accused of secretly filming colleagues in the bank’s restrooms.

    In a statement signed by the bank’s management in response to the incident, Access Bank confirmed that the incident had been escalated to the appropriate authorities and that an investigation is underway.

    “We uphold a zero-tolerance policy towards harassment and any form of privacy violation,” the statement read.

    “We are fully cooperating with the authorities and engaging with affected employees to provide all necessary support.”

    The bank urged the public to rely on updates shared through its official communication channels, emphasising that the safety, dignity, and well-being of employees and customers remain its highest priority.

    The response follows viral social media reports identifying the former employee as Stephen Ifeanyichukwu Ejezie, a former quality assurance specialist at Access Bank’s contact centre in Oniru, Lagos.

    Ejezie was allegedly caught in the female restroom around 1:30am on Wednesday after secretly recording hundreds of video clips of colleagues.

    Although his employment has been terminated, some affected staff have expressed concerns about their chances of obtaining justice.

    Access Bank thanked stakeholders for their concern and support as investigations continue.

    Author

    • Samuel Akpenpuun
      Samuel Akpenpuun

      View all posts
    Access Bank PLC
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Samuel Akpenpuun

    Related Posts

    Breaking News

    Ibori Mourns As Former Rivers Military Governor Diete-Spiff Passes On

    August 23, 2026
    Crime

    FBI to US Court: Why We Are Withholding Tinubu’s Records

    August 21, 2026
    COLUMNISTS

    Of Local Government Autonomy and Allocation Boom: Let the Grassroots Feel the Impact

    August 21, 2026
    Breaking News

    Adeleke Presents Certificate Of Return To Tinubu In Aso Villa

    August 20, 2026
    Breaking News

    NELFUND: Tinubu Approves Recovered EFCC Cash For Student Loans

    August 19, 2026
    Breaking News

    No Shortcut to Aso Rock: ADC, NDC Must Be Prepared To Work — Afegbua

    August 19, 2026

    Subscribe to News

    Get the latest sports news from NewsSite about world, sports and politics.

    Editor's Picks

    Ibori Mourns As Former Rivers Military Governor Diete-Spiff Passes On

    August 23, 2026

    FBI to US Court: Why We Are Withholding Tinubu’s Records

    August 21, 2026

    Of Local Government Autonomy and Allocation Boom: Let the Grassroots Feel the Impact

    August 21, 2026

    Adeleke Presents Certificate Of Return To Tinubu In Aso Villa

    August 20, 2026
    Latest Posts
    Advertisement
    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest Vimeo WhatsApp TikTok Instagram

    News

    • World
    • US Politics
    • EU Politics
    • Business
    • Opinions
    • Connections
    • Science

    Company

    • Information
    • Advertising
    • Classified Ads
    • Contact Info
    • Do Not Sell Data
    • GDPR Policy
    • Media Kits

    Services

    • Subscriptions
    • Customer Support
    • Bulk Packages
    • Newsletters
    • Sponsored News
    • Work With Us

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    © 2025 The Scrutiny. Designed by Design Streams.

    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms
    • Accessibility

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.